- This event has passed.
Trading Main Street Raffle
May 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020$20
Trading Main Streets Raffle Tickets are NOW AVAILABLE!
Gloucester Main Street Association (GMSA) hopes that you and your family are well. We know that these uncertain times are stressful on all.
Your local non-profit organization, GMSA is looking ahead to better times.
What better way to celebrate the end of the COVID-19 than to get out and enjoy a weekend getaway for two in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021!
Two designated Virginia Main Street communities, Gloucester Main Street and Culpeper Renaissance, Inc. are partnering for the first ever Trading Main Streets where each community will offer a Fall weekend getaway package for two! Each community is raffling the other community’s getaway package. Raffle tickets are $20 per ticket or 3 for $50. However, should you be interested in a staycation in your hometown, those tickets will be available to you.
WINNER of the Culpeper VA Weekend Getaway for two will enjoy:
• Overnight lodging for two for two nights through one of the following – Culpeper Center, Suites at 249 or The Loft on Davis
• Dinner for two at Piedmont Steakhouse
• Dinner for two at It’s About Thyme
• Chocolate tasting at The Frenchman’s Corner
• Saturday Breakfast for two at Raven’s Nest Coffee House
• Sunday Brunch for two at Grill 309
• Helicopter tour of Culpeper with EP Flight Training (some exclusions apply)
• A Private Tour & Wine Tasting for two at Old House Vineyards
• Beer Tasting for two at Far Gohn Brewery
• Two entry tickets at the Museum of Culpeper History
• 60 minute massage for two at Skin+Touch Therapy Spa
• Welcome basket filled with goodies from Culpeper.
To learn more about Culpeper downtown visit www.culpeperdowntown.com
WINNER of the Gloucester VA Weekend Getaway for two will enjoy:
• Overnight lodging for two nights at the Inn at Warner Hall, a romantic bed & breakfast listed by both the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Historic Landmarks Commission (scrumptious breakfast included)
• Two-hour sightseeing cruise provided by York River Charters with a catered meal from Kelsick Specialty Market
• Dinner for two at Bangkok Noi Thai Cuisine
• Spa manicure or pedicure for two with bubbly or beer at Split Enz Salon
• Private garden tour of internationally known Brent & Becky’s Bulbs to include participation in a workshop (in event one takes place during chosen weekend)
• Personal tour of Under the Stars Farm, includes a catered picnic in the lavender field
• Beer tasting at Gloucester Brewing Company
• Private walking tour of the Gloucester Courthouse Historic District (est.1766)
• Rental of paddle boat, canoe or kayaks at Beaverdam Park
• Welcome basket filled with goodies from Gloucester.
To learn more about Gloucester downtown visit www.gloucestervillage.com
Only 1,000 raffle tickets are available!
Where: GMSA office – 6882 G Main Street Shopping Center Gloucester, VA For credit card purchase click here or mail in a check (Please include email & phone number) to:
GMSA PO BOX 265 Gloucester, VA 23061
Your ticket(s) will be mailed to you.
How Much: Only $20 per ticket or 3 for $50