Welcome to Gloucester Village Downtown Dollars!
We employ the use of different types of cookies. By accessing Gloucester Village Downtown Dollars, you agree to use some or all of the following cookies: preferences, security, processes, advertising, session state and analytics. You can view and manage cookies in your browser (though browsers for mobile devices may not offer the same visibility). Some or all of the cookies identified herein may be stored in your browser.
Unless otherwise stated, Gloucester Village and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Gloucester Village Downtown Dollars. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
You are expressly prohibited to:
- Republish material from Gloucester Village Downtown Dollars
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Gloucester Village Downtown Dollars
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Gloucester Village Downtown Dollars
- Redistribute content from Gloucester Village Downtown Dollars
These Terms and Conditions and this Agreement were updated and became effective on June 16, 2020.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Gloucester Village does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Gloucester Village, its employees, agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posted their views and opinions. Gloucester Village shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of any comments on this website.
Gloucester Village reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove at its sole and absolute discretion any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions. We want to maintain a respectful environment for all users.
Accordingly, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Gloucester Village a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) there is a benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Gloucester Village. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Gloucester Village’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a written trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all claims that arise from your website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We expressly disclaim all representations, warranties, both expressed and implied, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website, to include without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.